Swingers

ladytramp

Have any of you gals and guys encountered a misconceived perception that all motorhomers are swingers.:eek:
Whenever I tell the guys at work I am going away for the weekend they kid me and ask if I am swinging again!!!!!!! Not only that, my daughter laughed when I told her this as she said she watched a pro gramme on tv about American swingers and the majority of them owned campervans.:D
Best laugh is that our previous van was a Hymer SWING.;)

:eek:didnt mind a go on the swings till elf n saftey stopped me
by making them for little kids
and not us pleasently plump silver surfer kids:D

Must admit I did think it was what a lot of middle class motorhome owners did, not sure why tho :D

I've just bought a motorhome!!

Swinging????

I hope it isn't compulsory!!!!!!

the only swinger in a motorhome I know is my dog.
if he could get hold of the lady dog in that motorhome over there
he'd show her what swinging is all about!!!
:eek: :eek: :D

It does seem to be almost prerequisite for "swingers / doggers" doesn't it?

It's a B. shame because all Wild Campers get shoved into the same bracket as the Pervs.

The worst thing is that a lot of the "wild camp" places that I use down in the West Country have become well known "dogging" spots and you can't use them now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monkey Business

I've just bought a motorhome!!

Swinging????

I hope it isn't compulsory!!!!!!

I just tell everyone that the only swinging I'll be doing is watching the monkeys at the sanctuary at Trentham Gardens near to where we live.!!!lol

swingers

I must live in the dark ages, nobody has mentioned swinging to me :eek:
Maybe I don't get out enough LOL :D

This is the first time I have ever heard of this, and just about to start off with this wilding, maybe I should think again!!!!!!!

Tone

Swinging

I must admit, that Kath is right as we have heard it said many times and I remember Sam's best mate joked about her swinging:eek::D
Just shows how little these people know and how you can be wrongly pigeon holed :eek::D

i must say that when you tell some people about wilding, and how you park up in car parks and the like some do make a joke or two ,or they say are you off dogging this weekend but we just have a laugh or two about it .

the only swinger in a motorhome I know is my dog.
if he could get hold of the lady dog in that motorhome over there
he'd show her what swinging is all about!!!
:eek: :eek: :D

LOL:D Good one Nick, Jack's the same, bless him , :rolleyes:, trouble is ,lady dog,mandog,cushion:eek: he does'nt know the difference:confused:

:p

lady dog

LOL:D Good one Nick, Jack's the same, bless him , :rolleyes:, trouble is ,lady dog,mandog,cushion:eek: he does'nt know the difference:confused:

We have a bitch called Elle and she thinks she's a male and tries to h--p the big cuddly toy snake my daughter has. I've been told that a lot of female dogs behave like this.:eek:

Or in the case of a friends dog, My leg.:eek:

Never heard of the swinging bit. Where does it goe on? Ive missed out for too long.:D

Don

We have a bitch called Elle and she thinks she's a male and tries to h--p the big cuddly toy snake my daughter has. I've been told that a lot of female dogs behave like this.:eek:

We have a labrador bitch and before we had her spayed she allways tried to hump our cat

Steve

My van failed it's MOT today and this little Swinger was listed as one of the defects.:confused:
PICT0003_edited.jpg

1. remove the toy from windscreen.
Their was a couple of other little things ,but about £20 and a couple of hours work and it will pass the retest. Yippee;)

My van failed it's MOT today and this little Swinger was listed as one of the defects.:confused:
PICT0003_edited.jpg

1. remove the toy from windscreen.
Their was a couple of other little things ,but about £20 and a couple of hours work and it will pass the retest. Yippee;)

I reckon that was one of the monkeys escaped from Trentham Garden Monkey sanctuary as posted by Kath (Ladytramp):D:eek::D:eek:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back