Supermarket Washing Machines POI's

The locator doesn't work. It's not finding a single one anywhere in the UK :)

It's a great idea though. I'd love to find one locally for washing big duvets etc.

O yes there is as i have found one on the first fuel station on left leaving larne on north east coast rd,so there is on in the uk.:cool1:

Once the POI database is complete on Motorhomer (this will be after Wild Camping) it will be up to "POI Admin" to decide if he wishes to include them in the Wild Camping POI system. Chris administers the content and files of the Wild Camping POI database, I manage the delivery mediums.

Once the POI database is complete on Motorhomer (this will be after Wild Camping) it will be up to "POI Admin" to decide if he wishes to include them in the Wild Camping POI system. Chris administers the content and files of the Wild Camping POI database, I manage the delivery mediums.

Could you ask him "pretty please" to think hard about it....... this would be so useful .... :nicethread:

Oh God .... more technology to learn !!!! what joy .... thanks phil - i will pop over t'other side and have a shuftee soon
The wild camping app will allow both databases to be used if you are a member of both sites. The motorhomer app will only use motorhomer.com POI database.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back