Summer hols confirmed

lenny

Me and Christine have decided to take a week off next weekend and booked into her favourite campsite:eek: in Slloth on Solway. As you know she is still not keen on the wilding idea so this site is ideal for her and the kids.
I know we have a few members who live around that area and you would be welcome to pop in for a cuppa and a chat ,should you be passing that way.

What are your holiday plans?;)

Im off from the 27th july till 3rd august dont knolw were im going yet but no doubt it will be an adventuer one way or an other:D

Im off from the 27th july till 3rd august dont knolw were im going yet but no doubt it will be an adventuer one way or an other:D

Well, wherever you go,Cas, drive careful and enjoy, oh and don't forget your camera

Lenny,
What about your new job? I trust it is ok with your new boss.:cool:
Have a super time:cool:
Cas.
Make sure that if you go on a camp site that there are no guy ropes near to you:D:rolleyes:
Have a great time:cool:
We are off to Kermit the Frog land soon:D

What a bright and chirpy post to waken the site up,Thanks Graham, I spoke to the new boss on Friday about it and he said, just do what you like,,,, Now thats my kinda boss.
Enjoy yourselves in France and give Kath our regards.

PS. me smilies are'nt working.

Thanks Lenny, and it looks like you have found a good new boss.:cool:
However, you opening post mentions "summer":confused::rolleyes:
WHAT SUMMER?:eek::eek::eek:

You're right to ask,What Summer:eek:, I nearly bought a pair of flippers:p at the fleamarket yesterday in case it got any worse:(:cool:

Have a great holiday Lenny
the solway coasts a great part of the country,
well worth exploring
though ive never stoped in siloth, just drove past it!

Gave the "Van" a wee run to New Lanark yesterday.
All went well, just forgot the camera didn't I so another wee run is on the cards.

Stayed at Stanwix park about a month ago had a good weekend,only when drawback is taking children you are restricted to the family bar downstairs also the music can be a bit loud late at night,better off asking for a pitch at the far end of the touring field.We took our grandaugter who is 3 she had a whale of a time playing with all the other children.Good facilities,good entertainment and decent size pitches,will be going back again.Andy.

Well we had glorious sunshine in parts today:);) so I was talking to the wife about our impending hols suggesting that if the weather was to stay like this I may get my old cozzy packed for a dip in the Irish sea:cool:.
I'll get you a new one was her reply:eek:... check it out:eek::D

cozzy.jpg

That will be a head turner:p:cool:

Yikes thats bright need the raybans on to look at this one,doe's Jack have a matching cozzie.How was your first day Lenny?

Yikes thats bright need the raybans on to look at this one,doe's Jack have a matching cozzie.How was your first day Lenny?

LOL:Dhhmmm:rolleyes:,thats a thought, a matching cozzy for Jack:cool:

PICT0056_edited.jpg

First day in new job was fine,nice workmates, think I'm gonna like it here thanks:)

Still got my blue woolen cozzie somewhere,the ones that hold all the water and ends up the crutch hanging around the knees:D:cool:

Still got my blue woolen cozzie somewhere,the ones that hold all the water and ends up the crutch hanging around the knees:D:cool:

Christine still has one:p, she was moaning the other day about how it was time to get a new one:eek::D, just cos it had a little hole in the elbow:p

Where's them darning needles?:eek::D

Me and Christine have decided to take a week off next weekend and booked into her favourite campsite:eek: in Slloth on Solway. As you know she is still not keen on the wilding idea so this site is ideal for her and the kids.
I know we have a few members who live around that area and you would be welcome to pop in for a cuppa and a chat ,should you be passing that way.

What are your holiday plans?;)

Well the van is just about packed with all we can think of to last the week,it,s just about loading up the kids and dog midmorning and off we go,weather forecast does'nt look good so we'll just have to make the most of it. I should be able to keep in touch while we are away as I have my mobile rigged up as a modem to access the www, so I'll keep you informed of anything exciting that should happen:rolleyes:

The offer still stands for anyone passing to pop in for a cuppa and a chat should you be in the vicinity.

Have a good time
lenny, Christine, Kids, and not forgetting ,Jack . :D :D

Thanks ,Nick, I think I'll take my old compendium of games:eek: to keep the wife and bairns entertained on those rainy days:(, my favourites were ,Ludo and Snakes and Ladders:eek::D, what were yours?:rolleyes::cool:

Thanks ,Nick, I think I'll take my old compendium of games:eek: to keep the wife and bairns entertained on those rainy days:(, my favourites were ,Ludo and Snakes and Ladders:eek::D, what were yours?:rolleyes::cool:

We always have scrabble :eek: and a pack of cards with us
for long rainy nights :D :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back