Suitable ladder

Faith shields

We have a Citroen relay 2008 H2. We have recently been researching the rhino ladder but it says it’s unsuitable for vans with windows in the back. Does anyone know of any suitable ladder that would suit the back and it’s not too expensive?

If you don’t need to put a permanent ladder on the van. Consider a telecopic one. I’ve used mine for several years and found it great for getting on the roof.
It’s surprising how little space it takes up..
That is something I have been thinking about but wasn’t sure. So it’s good to hear that you would recommend it.
thank you.

We have a Citroen relay 2008 H2. We have recently been researching the rhino ladder but it says it’s unsuitable for vans with windows in the back. Does anyone know of any suitable ladder that would suit the back and it’s not too expensive?
I bought a Rhino Ladder for my VW LT - which had windows on the rear door.
I can't be 100% sure but I have a recollection it said no windows but what the hell! Never had any problems with it

Rear with Ladder by David, on Flickr
In terms of construction, I thought the Rhino Ladder was very well made and probably worth the cost.

If you don’t need to put a permanent ladder on the van. Consider a telecopic one. I’ve used mine for several years and found it great for getting on the roof.
It’s surprising how little space it takes up..
Telescopic Ladders can be very handy and if you have the space to pack one away inside your van that could be a good option as it lets you get all around your van roof rather than just from the rear. My current Motorhome has a rear ladder mounted on it but I have only used it a handful of times and probably not at all for the last 2 years. In that time I have used my Telescopic ladder on numerous occasions when cleaning the roof and adding solar panels, satellite dish, etc.
I don't carry it with me as too bulky so having the roof ladder there could be handy potentially when on the road?

Back