Stupid bloody animal

QFour

Screenshot_20240325_084606_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad.jpg

Not much you can do really. Dark road and it just appeared out of the shadows. Hit it doing about 40 mph. The front of the MH now has a few cracks in the plastic. Luckily the radiator etc survived. Hopefully I can get the plastic to sit back together and then put a patch on the back to hold it.

View attachment 129360

Not much you can do really. Dark road and it just appeared out of the shadows. Hit it doing about 40 mph. The front of the MH now has a few cracks in the plastic. Luckily the radiator etc survived. Hopefully I can get the plastic to sit back together and then put a patch on the back to hold it.
I saw this recently may be of use.

We hit a deer in Germany 2019, it cost Saga over £3.000 to have the van repaired, I couldn't pick the broken bits from the road because it was too dangerous otherwise I would have repaired it myself, it didn't seem to bother the driver who threw the deer in the back of his pick up though🫣🤣

Apparently, when you see a deer run across your path ahead of you, then slow right down to avoid colliding with the one that's chasing it right behind. But I suppose that scenario is seasonal.

It happened to me in Broad daylight once, I was in a Metro and it did a lot of damage. Lucky for me body repairs were cheap in those days!
I too carried on as the roe deer ran into the woods. I took the trouble to ring the estate so, hopefully, it could be shot by a gamekeeper.

Back