Stuck in the mud

jeffmossy

Remind me not to go wild camping with this lot :cry:[video=youtube_share;ZrrtW164KZE]https://youtu.be/ZrrtW164KZE[/video]

May not be another way round. He had mate in pick up waiting. Think I would have got him to tow me across, none of that charging into water. Then again I wouldn't have a camper that can't get through a wee puddle :p

when my daughter and her bloke got in a similar fix in Morocco , in the middle of nowhere ,they knew enough to get their heads down for the night. lo and behold ,when they woke up there was a massive tavelling crane parked near them ,on the hard ,with the driver fast asleep. couple of hundred dirham later they were on their way .good old bush telegraph !

He'd probably put it in drive... It's an auto..... And popped back to make a cup of coffee..

I blame the Lady watching, Woman give you advice when you do not need it but say nothing when you do Hee Hee .

One thing I did lean, when off roading was fix your tow rope BEFORE entering any water/mud, saves bog snorkelling.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back