Strike action

Polly

Hia
Just looked on UNISON web site and the strike is going through on the 17 & 18 of July. :mad::mad:
Don't you think they are inconsiderate its a Wednesday & Thursday

I was hoping that if it did come to striking that it would be a Monday & Tuesday or a Thursday & Friday
Get my drift :confused::confused:

:D:D:D:D

Hia
Just library's ,school support staff, bin men, cleaners, caretakers, archetecs, council office workers etc etc nobody of much interest
just the workforce well me on a pitence (I am a nursery nurse working in a council nursery school )

I am not a militant person but I do believe in a living wage, an income to live on

Hia
Just looked on UNISON web site and the strike is going through on the 17 & 18 of July.
Don't you think they are inconsiderate its a Wednesday & Thursday

I was hoping that if it did come to striking that it would be a Monday & Tuesday or a Thursday & Friday
Get my drift :confused:

:D:D:D:D

I get your drift,Polly,;):), but surely you will be manning the picket lines:eek: with your banner on these days of action:rolleyes::)

the way prices are going up and wages are not keeping pace
i would not be suprised if more millitant things will happen in the near future
i hope you win
but i dowt if the government will give in so keep on striking as long as they dont make it ilegal

The things you have to do to get a long weekend away. no seriously public sector deserve a good pay rise it's been a long time coming.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back