Stopover between Ostende and Zeebrugge

rockape

Im getting of the ferry at Calais next thurs at 7.30 pm and heading for Amsterdam , ideally looking to stop between those 2 places for the first night.
Does any member have any ideas ,inc co-ordinates. I don't mind anywhere along that coast road as long as its not vulnerable.
Even if I have to go into both towns.

we stopped at a camperstop 10 minutes walk from a free water ferry to the centre last year.Amsterdam city camp.Paid with our clarity card.Secure site.
N 52.39836, E 4.90163
Off of the ferry at dunkirk we always use the ,carrefour at bray dunes. N 51.06262, E 2.52151

we stopped at a camperstop 10 minutes walk from a free water ferry to the centre last year.Amsterdam city camp.Paid with our clarity card.Secure site.
N 52.39836, E 4.90163
Off of the ferry at dunkirk we always use the ,carrefour at bray dunes. N 51.06262, E 2.52151
Thanks , but that is not far enough up the coast, I need to be between Ostende and Zeebrugge

There is motorhome parking on Mercatorlaan in Oostend, don't know what it's like overnight having only stayed there during the day.

Grobbendonk,stoped there last year,free,quiet and a cake shop round the corner.N 51.189473, E 4.735671

Thank you , I don't suppose you have the co -ordinates??

Hi, unfortunately I don't have the co-ordinates, it's stopover I've used quite a few times so I know how to get there without any sat nav or map.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back