Stink / Shield bugs

images.jpeg
Checked today found 5 one outside on nsr wheel so hovered out all cracks an cranneys took every thing out ready for another bombing run tomorrow

Last edited:
We had a load of bugs that looked like that a few years ago, but there was no stink. Would it have been something different we had?

I don't think we crushed any, we just threw them out if alive or vacuumed them up if dead.

Harlequin ladybirds can be another nuisance. We came back from a walk some years ago to find hundreds on our vehicle and loads crawling inside as we had left a few windows open.

Harlequin ladybirds can be another nuisance. We came back from a walk some years ago to find hundreds on our vehicle and loads crawling inside as we had left a few windows open.
Window open = flyscreen deployed.

Just found a live one after coming back from Europe in November
You'll be lucky if he was on his own We found one then another an so on final count 20+ luckily They don't appear to bite or sting an I've not seen one fly but don't they stink when you swat one. Anyone know how they breed we've found sticky/furry stuff in corners with what appears to be young ones waiting to hatch

Last edited:
I think we topped out at around 7-8 of them in the end...if it is the end!!

You'll be lucky if he was on his own We found one then another an so on final count 20+ luckily They don't appear to bite or sting an I've not seen one fly but don't they stink when you swat one. Anyone know how they breed we've found sticky/furry stuff in corners with what appears to be young ones waiting to hatch
I've seen and heard them fly - quite a distinctive sound.

well yesterday when reloading the van still turned up 3 dead ones so 2 bombs last night just to be on the safe side we never really kept count but there was a lot

Back