Stealth camper sequel

belbri

Hi guys and ladies,

I just wanted to thank everyone for their replies to Stealth Camper, Obanboy66, sac, jeanette, GRWXJR, ricc, hextal, blackbird100 to name but a few.

I wanted to tell people about our self build camper, which meets 95% of our needs and aspirations and wanted fellow Wilders to explain what they have made or bought, what they use it for and how they enjoy.

The best reply in spirit and content was from whitevanwoman reply 31, thank you, we admire your spirit and determination to enjoy yourself and hope we meet on the road sometime.

go to it girl

Thank you, kind words and appreciated. It was an interesting thread and good to see a range of views expressed. Of course, I didn't agree with them all but each to their own.

I tend to avoid the really big meets and the southern ones as I'm based up north but often tend to do things on impulse so we may meet up sometime.

However, you would have to locate me first if I'm in stealth mode ;)

Whitevanwoman, we always know when you're around.....2 things give you away......they both bark! :banana:

A dog that meows, wow, I want one, wonder if I can get my cat to bark. :lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::wave:

A dog that meows, wow, I want one, wonder if I can get my cat to bark. :lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::wave:

You'll also need to train it to scramble up the ladder on the back door... ;)

Whitevanwoman, we always know when you're around.....2 things give you away......they both bark! :banana:

3 things... the third one meows and is often found sitting on (or under) my solar panel or my roof light

it doesnt only me ow it cries at night to be let in

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back