status areal v cheapo

Great, i just bought a Status 315 off flea bay...
how come thats all you see on campers and everyone runs them down...

are they that bad...

cheers
andrew

shame as it would have been easier, looks like you are gonna have to pierce that nice bodywork to fit one or find a way to make it freestanding, we were looking to get a sattelite dish for our visit to spain this year but have been told it would need to be 6ft tall so it looks like spanish lessons or lots of dvds, as a 6ft dish would be too much weight and size on the roof of the m/home

we use a 65cm maxview dish which i fitted to our new van quite an easy job a job i would be willing to do for you if needed
we get sky from denmark to the south of spain but when south of lorett de mar we have to re tune to the south beam transponder especialy at night it has something to do with the curve of the earth
plenty more info on digital mobile tv on this most helpfull site:

http://www.satelliteforcaravans.co.uk/

Slingbox

Hi Wild Ones.

Anyone used a Slingbox for TV while on the move?

Thinking of trying one out. Supposed to let you watch your Sky+ or Virgin box remotely on your laptop.

Hi,I use an Image in the van and truck and find them really good especially when used with a booster. I also use the seldom mentioned Status compact and it usually does the job admirably. No need to send the missus out in the rain to fine tune the Image :D and no holes to put in the van. By the way, I clamp the pole for the image to the mirror arms of the truck and van and route the cable through the door without any damage to the co-ax.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back