Spot the motorhome.

Cannot see the motorhome.

But here's a shot from Victoria Falls with our van but a dot.
Loch Maree in the background.
tempImageyV7mwr.png

Yes my thread complaint to the Scots to sort out their weather seems to have worked. For now at least. Although minutes after I took that from the kayak the wind whipped up to a force five or six and it was like wading through treacle back to the van which is in the picture. :D

Well my guess is that your van is the out of focus little blob directly at the waterline, 100 yds to the right of the house.

Looks a superbly quiet location. Where is it please (only roughly.... I'm not trying to steal your remote place. 🙂)

Yes my thread complaint to the Scots to sort out their weather seems to have worked. For now at least. Although minutes after I took that from the kayak the wind whipped up to a force five or six and it was like wading through treacle back to the van which is in the picture. :D
Your look and charm worked for us too down here in Brighton.

Seems you have sent the rain down here, just easing off after 12hours of rain.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back