Spooky or what?

MarkJ

Free Member
I ordered some Fenwicks window scratch remover back in May as an experiment, but I didn’t get round to using it until Monday just gone. Today I had an email from Amazon asking me to rate my purchase.... spooky!

The Fenwicks worked btw.

I ordered some Fenwicks window scratch remover back in May as an experiment, but I didn’t get round to using it until Monday just gone. Today I had an email from Amazon asking me to rate my purchase.... spooky!

The Fenwicks worked btw.

So would t cut brasso or any paint cutting compound,think its all down to price.

There is a transponder built into the cap that only activates once you open it :rolleyes2:

Why do they want a review on everything you buy? If you buy a light bulb they want a review, what can you say about it?

Seriously though .................. it might actually be Alexa ( if you have one ) and spoke aloud what you intended to do that day i.e. use the Fenwicks :hammer:

A while back our son tried an experiment, he had Alexa and invited some friends round then got them to talk about something very obscure :rolleyes2:

Within the hour he was getting emails associated to what they`d been talking which he would never ever had ordinarily have done.

Alexa wasn`t activated and they were very careful not to say " the magic words " but was on standby.

Quite clearly it wasn`t just on standby and was actually recording / registering what they were talking about, Alexa then went in the bin :mad2:

Think I may need to try something when mrs sees van again, where I am now had high, thick hedges leaving road width about the same as the cab. Son in law thought I would back out rather than drive through, don’t think he is yet convinced I will go where a car does so long as it’s not stone/brick lol

Seriously though .................. it might actually be Alexa ( if you have one ) and spoke aloud what you intended to do that day i.e. use the Fenwicks :hammer:

A while back our son tried an experiment, he had Alexa and invited some friends round then got them to talk about something very obscure :rolleyes2:

Within the hour he was getting emails associated to what they`d been talking which he would never ever had ordinarily have done.

Alexa wasn`t activated and they were very careful not to say " the magic words " but was on standby.

Quite clearly it wasn`t just on standby and was actually recording / registering what they were talking about, Alexa then went in the bin :mad2:

Mate tried this with windows 10 on pc,worked the same as they can use the speakers to collect info,within the hr he got emails about ben shirman shirts.

Why do they want a review on everything you buy? If you buy a light bulb they want a review, what can you say about it?

Watt can you say about a light bulb? Well, some people hope to be enlightened by glowing reviews from switched on plugged-in bright buyers, they just don't fancy buying something in the dark!

Honestly watch this video to the end and try it really works I tried it using the word canoe and I got pop ups for canoes the next day. [video=youtube_share;FypQsuvzu0Q]https://youtu.be/FypQsuvzu0Q[/video]

Thats why you should use a open phone with ones own sys running ,like pure android or sailfish which has no spyware,fairphone, ubuntu edge do open phones.
Then remember to use only linux with a secure search engine like firefox or duck duck go,keep the bu--ers out.

I am lead to believe that phones do this all the time also.�� Whoops I see Wully has beaten me to it.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back