Speed Cameras

lenny

-------Original Message-------

Subject: FW: SPEED CAMERAS

Hi All, This may be of interest to you all:rolleyes:;)

Did you know that recent Government legislation changing the Freedom of information Acts gives you access to speed camera offences registered within the last twelve months and placed on a freely accessible website?

Did you know that every time your car goes even over a mile or so over the speed limit, it is registered and placed on the database?
They only send a ticket if you are way over, OR (and here is the rub..) if you receive over 20 near misses!!!!!! You can now check how many you have
against your car's registered number.

http://www.i-database.co.uk/index1.php

Happy New Year:cool:

Speed cameras

Wow i'm impressed,didn't know my van could reach that speed;)Andy

Nice One!!

Just had a go at the wife, thought she'd been speeding again...... She tried to say that she was with me all day, but that photo is a good likeness!!:D:D

Hia
fell for that hook line and stinker sorry sinker :D:D
Checked my car reg twice and I am now sat with my car documents at the side of me.
:D:D:D
All have a great evening see you next year

:D:D:D

LENNY you old son of a gun you got me :D:D:D happy new year to you .wondered how the old beddy could reach 73.8 mph and in Cornwall,you are in for it wait untill i see you it will be whiskeys at dawn :D:D:D or evening

shows how many of us have a guilty conscience though :D:D:D:D happy new year

Lenny,
you old b******, I never knew I was speeding in Cambridge, while I never had been there on my life :D
Nice one :D:D

:eek: Definitely had both of us going there! Good one lenny!!:D:D

exellent lenny....had me looking through the window at my registration plate......

me too went all the way out of our flat to the van to make sure i remembered it correctly the told the other half id better phone up an report it till she told me to look at the photo..... thanxs! very much lenny we,d all better watch out for April.

Well, you had my old ticker going then. I was just about to get onto the phone when I clicked for the picture:eek:!!!!

Going for a stiff drink to calm me down.

Happy New Year

I inputted my old van reg and it came back at over 78 mph in 2008 then realized I'd scraped that one over 2 years ago :confused: An oldie but still made me laugh.

All the best to everyone for the New Year 2009

Hi Lenny,
certainly got me going, but 81.2mph in Middlesborough? Nice one, I like it, watchout friends.
Best Wishes for 2009, Happy Motoring and keep off the Gas!

Happy Camping.
Bill.:)

Just sent the link to a notorious local speeder...he is disgusted that he is recorded as only doing 32!

Nice one Lenny, my heart just sunk when my car came up !! Gonna use this one.

Regards Tom

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back