Spare toilet cassette storage?

Would there be a problem with gasses building up inside the cassette? 🤢 💥 Take pity I know nothing about gasses or explosatives.
Just remember to press the air button and point it away from you when emptying, oh, and don't shake the contents before you empty 🤣🤣🤣

Oh yes .... go easy on the curries .......

I carry 2 spares, and have on occasion needed to use them. They have to be carried in the under bed storage space in the garage, but I then have them bagged in a thick dustbin liner. No smells ever. The lids are secure and so there’s no worry of any leaks. It does make people double-take when I take 2 for emptying when I finally find somewhere, and then go back again and empty a third. They must wonder what’s up with my insides o_O
I always thought you were full of it Si :D :D :D

I have a brand new one in the rear underfloor locker (or "basement" as the Americans like to call any underfloor space).
one day I might even use it! (bought as part of an Thetford "Freshen Up" kit).

I have my old well battered and decrepit Thetford C2 long in room 101 (The garage). I didnt dare throw it out. I reckon its like nuclear waste. Probably has a half life of 20000 years. :poop:

Yes £173 not cheap I think they are taking the (miss that word out)
I’ve seen what they’re made of and they’re quite robust, but a tad pricey.

But remember, to some people paying 80, 90, 100 grand for their new pride and joy, what would that matter just tagged onto their payments.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back