Sounds to cheap

trevskoda

Hobby 2002 750fmse low milage on ebay close to me in lisburn ,ebay no 262612845862.
From what i see it looks to good to be true,very clean if thats its now pictures rather than a brochure picture.
Also this one same place swift 262612849956,are these scams as it does not say dealer?

Last edited:
It isn't coming up on my ebay Trev and can't find a Hobby in your area???

Sorry Trev, my fault, fat finger typing again.

Yup, way too cheap = scam.

If it sounds too good to be true then it generally is,there are some bargains to be had on ebay but you have to be careful.Never follow an email address or phone no. included in the description,always use the ebay contact member link and if you're buying a motorhome never do so without seeing it.Sounds obvious but people have lost money that way.

Following the link he has other thing on sale like tractors etc and its either a wheeler dealer or some scam,not that im buying.

Seeing as his last two sales have been a pairs of sweaty trainers, I doubt the listings are genuine. He invites people to ring his mobile, anyone speak the lingo?

Oh, Trev.:goodluck:

Ask him to give you a phone LANDLINE number to contact him with and if you can view it at the address in logbook -sounds like a gypo trick if not.

That is the same as mine, and two years younger

Even without an engine I was offered £7500

Definitely a little tinker.

I have seen those pics before

If you want to buy one mine is all fixed now, with 500 miles on the new engine

No folks one nice home made van is good for me,it does sound like tinker/gipo to me and well under price so prob a scam,i always ask to look at address in log book and if not correct or told its lost just apply for new one i walk away as being involved with m/trade for many years im ahead but some poor sod will get hooked.:ninja::cry::mad2:

i reckon somebody could get there fingers burned even though it all seems to check out ok . mabey it belonged to captain birds eye , something a bit fishy

i reckon somebody could get there fingers burned even though it all seems to check out ok . mabey it belonged to captain birds eye , something a bit fishy

True but only a few weeks back i got wind of a small boat which required no more than a polish for a grand cash to which i punted on at more than twice the price,there are prizes out there with folk requiring fast money.

True but only a few weeks back i got wind of a small boat which required no more than a polish for a grand cash to which i punted on at more than twice the price,there are prizes out there with folk requiring fast money.

You paid two grand just for a punt on a boat, you could have bought it for a grand!:rolleyes2:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back