Sorta new :)

suzybabyuk

Hi, my name is Sue, (how do you do)
Joined some time ago, what have I been doing?!
I run a pub and so I'll go next door and put on details etc..
Have had our camper van for about 2nhalf years but can't get away much to use it :( LHD and scares me silly sometimes.
Nice to meet you all :)

Sue:)

Hi, my name is Sue, (how do you do)
Joined some time ago, what have I been doing?!
I run a pub and so I'll go next door and put on details etc..
Have had our camper van for about 2nhalf years but can't get away much to use it :( LHD and scares me silly sometimes.
Nice to meet you all :)

Sue:)

Hi and welcome to sometimes the mad house:D:D

hello-1.gif

Howdy doo,Sue:D and welcome to the site:rolleyes:, lots of very interesting guys and gals here to keep you amused:p.

Looking forward to the details of your pub and more info on your LH drive motorhome, I would actually prefer a LH drive,with column gear change;)

A warm welcome is always here, even warmer when you run a pub, as we all like to run (to) a pub:)

maybe !

perhaps and maybe this newbies pub could be a prospective venue for a midlands meet !!!!

Hi and thank you all, yeah, anytime you want, I run my pub a bit like wild camping, wild pubbing! :D
We have a ford riviera, German I think, fairly old but in quite good nick. Went to Scotland last year in November and had GOOD weather :) Trying to find time in the next few weeks to snatch a couple of days somewhere. Have stayed at Newgale, Wales a few times, on a pull in off the coast road. We don't really get to meet many people as I have a gorgeous black German Shephard who still thinks he's guarding the pub, so we only come out at night!:eek:

hi and welcome have replied to your other post ,would love to meet your shep they are great dogs we had one but we lost him a while back ,and once you had one there aint no better dog you always want another .

Hi Suzybaby,
Welcome from this less (?) mad side of the Northsea, on this most friendly but a little bit wild insane site :eek::rolleyes:
When (if) I come along to your neighbourhood you'll find me at your bar :D (do you tap belgian beer ? :confused:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back