Some hope of easier Moho parking or at least for PVCs ?

paulhelenwilko

Article in the Times today. Talks about widening the standard parking space for the first time in 50years !
As an aside does it drive anyone else nuts when they compare one size in feet and inches with a measurement in metric !

Attachments

• 6DA1F1E6-AF19-4DEE-86EA-A66E69CC43D9.jpeg
    6DA1F1E6-AF19-4DEE-86EA-A66E69CC43D9.jpeg
    706.4 KB · Views: 80
Article in the Times today. Talks about widening the standard parking space for the first time in 50years !
About time. I've often returned to my car and not been able to open the door wide enough to get in. I also wonder why when in a almost empty car park why some people find it necessary to park next to another vehicle

Because a lot of people have grown in size to match....

Thats true including myself however I can bust your theory as I drive a tiny little Hyundai i10. :D Stupidest car I ever owned but it refuses to die.

Why did cars get so fat? If you look at a little hatchback or nice sleek coupe from the 90s they look like matchbox cars now. Even the new Mini is the size of an old Range Rover now.
They have to fit in all the safety features, have crumple zones, the emissions technology, and of course the electric battery.

This doesn’t really apply to motorhomes though but they have all virtually doubled in size also, as have the prices!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back