SOLD.... Motorhome WiFi Directional iBoost for sale

pasturisedpete

Free Member
This is not a permanent fixture but very effective when needed. Range is up to 2kms with line of site. Especially useful abroad if roaming charges apply. Comes complete with full instructions. Price is £50 to include postage and packaging

This is not a permanent fixture but very effective when needed. Range is up to 2kms with line of site. Especially useful abroad if roaming charges apply. Comes complete with full instructions. Price is £50 to include postage and packagin
Hi is it the iboost pro d8?

Sorry for the delay but on dog walking duties! It is not telling me but there is a micro router and a iBoost Active External Antenna and the required cables. It is the one where you point the antenna in the general direction of the WiFi. It comes with full instructions.
image.jpg

Great those. I have one of the original ones. Ive had it working well over five miles in the Alps or across water in the past. I think Addie who owns Mh Wifi had one working across the Bristol Channel once or it could have been its predecessor. We used to often compare notes and review kit etc together.

Great those. I have one of the original ones. Ive had it working well over five miles in the Alps or across water in the past. I think Addie who owns Mh Wifi had one working across the Bristol Channel once or it could have been its predecessor. We used to often compare notes and review kit etc together.
I also had one of the original ones and it was great in Europe using FON, the antenna packed in due to water ingress (my fault) so I bought another but now the router is playing up so I was going to buy the newer micro router, MH WiFi have an excellent after sales support,

I also had one of the original ones and it was great in Europe using FON, the antenna packed in due to water ingress (my fault) so I bought another but now the router is playing up so I was going to buy the newer micro router, MH WiFi have an excellent after sales support,
Oh dear, sorry Terry, will post on Monday
Peter

How long was that piece of string Lynton to Swansea or Newport to Portishead

LOL! Cant remember, it was ages ago. We used to have a bit of a competition going on as to who could connect the furthest. I remember Addie posting a map with the points on and what he connected to. Might have even been on here or FACTS maybe. I think the longest I got with the old directional antenna was maybe 5-6 miles 5000ft up in the Alps across a valley. I think I gave away that antenna to someone on here not long ago. The first one I ever had was the Repeat IT USB Antenna which was actually designed I believe by the Swedish Military.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back