Sold Honda EU10i.

Obanboy666

As I am packing in motorhoming for the foreseeable future and I have an EU20i & EU30i for home use I am selling my Honda EU10I suitcase generator with carry bag, all manuals and paperwork and spare spark plug.
Approx 2 1/2 years old with approx 100 hrs run time, visually as new condition.
I won’t go into the technical detail of the generator, link below. General consensus is they are the best, ideal to carry onboard a motorhome especially if you travel in winter.
They retail at anywhere between £850.00- £925.00 and i am asking £600.00 ovno. Collection preferred but can deliver within 50 miles of Teesside. PM me if interested.
SOLD.

Last edited:
Sorry to here your giving up the van. It would be interesting to hear why? We sold our van last October and have no plans to replace it any time soon. It’s just not the same any more to many vans on the road all wanting to be in Scotland.

Last edited:
Sorry to here your giving up the van. It would be interesting to hear why? We sold our van last October and have no plans to replace it any time soon. It’s just not the same any more to many vans on the road all wanting to be in Scotland.
Basically I’m not wilding as frequently as I used to which was one of the main reasons I decided on motorhoming and spending more time on campsites. I visit the lakes regularly and was finding the difficulty accessing small villages etc a pain with my motorhome. Like you the amount of motorhomes on the roads and closure of wilding spots was also another reason.
So thought sell now when prices high and have a break from motorhoming this year with a view to possibly buying a pvc next year.
So this year going to spend time and cash on the house which I’ve neglected somewhat since my wife died. Now don’t laugh, going to have the odd weekend away using my sons tent and have a friend who camps regularly in his Dutch Karsten inflatable tent who has invited me along, now that will be an experience !

OB sorry to hear that but I hope you have a good time tenting and as you say it’ll be an experience for you. Hopefully you’ll get a PVC next year and resume your motorhoming travels.

Basically I’m not wilding as frequently as I used to which was one of the main reasons I decided on motorhoming and spending more time on campsites. I visit the lakes regularly and was finding the difficulty accessing small villages etc a pain with my motorhome. Like you the amount of motorhomes on the roads and closure of wilding spots was also another reason.
So thought sell now when prices high and have a break from motorhoming this year with a view to possibly buying a pvc next year.
So this year going to spend time and cash on the house which I’ve neglected somewhat since my wife died. Now don’t laugh, going to have the odd weekend away using my sons tent and have a friend who camps regularly in his Dutch Karsten inflatable tent who has invited me along, now that will be an experience !
That’s a real shame Steve, but I really do understand why you have came to this decision. England and Wales are getting harder to wild camp in. It’s better up here, but due to demand from those outside Scotland it’s getting more difficult.
But winter months are fine, empty or near empty parking places that are busy in summer is the norm. And we really like being out in winter. Some locations are much nicer in winter. My next van will be better set up for winter, than our current van.
I hope you get your home in order, then get back on the road next year.

regards.

I keep thinking along the same lines Steve. I love tent camping and I am now planning to do a lot by boat, wilding is so easy on a small boat, especially on the Lochs .

Good luck with the sale of the generator.

We plan on doing some tent camping this year. We can sleep in the back of our Volvo estate if need be. Good luck with the house. We’ve just had new sash and case windows, new roof next, then pointing then paving.
Then if we need a break we might buy another van.

As I am packing in motorhoming for the foreseeable future and I have an EU20i & EU30i for home use I am selling my Honda EU10I suitcase generator with carry bag, all manuals and paperwork and spare spark plug.
Approx 2 1/2 years old with approx 100 hrs run time, visually as new condition.
I won’t go into the technical detail of the generator, link below. General consensus is they are the best, ideal to carry onboard a motorhome especially if you travel in winter.
They retail at anywhere between £850.00- £925.00 and i am asking £600.00 ovno. Collection preferred but can deliver within 50 miles of Teesside. PM me if interested.
please dont do it, hold on it gets better. and we all like you. well some say be care full . c-u-la-ter-ally- gator. well try and see you on the up side.ok.pj.xxx

Well done great buy and bit of kit steve
hope you will still stay here p,ease
regards Gordon
Yes Gordon cannot do without my daily fix of the forums lol ! Ive started looking at pvc’s already, I like the look of the VW Crafter apart from the price.
So pleased your trip over the channel is going well, I might venture over there one day myself.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back