**SOLD** Garmin 660LMT-D Camper Sat Nav with European Maps **SOLD**

jeffmossy

** NOW SOLD**

I am selling my Garmin 660LMT-D Camper sat Nav, This is the all singing all dancing unit with Bluetooth. Lifetime maps updates (including Europe), also built in lifetime Traffic updates, the unit can be connected to your phone via Bluetooth for hands-free calls, it also has lane assist for when you approach those awkward junctions, you can also programme the unit with the dimensions of your vehicle.I have not got the manual, but you can get this online. Here is a link to the same unit on eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125349229491?hash=item1d2f6573b3:g:u38AAOSwYLtimd2k . I am looking for £100 and I can take it to the Kelso rally for collection or you can arrange pony express through the rallies, but can also post it at the buyer's own expense I would have thought about £8.00

• Camper routing1 and road warnings help guide your Camper or Caravan.
  • Includes free Digital Traffic , plus free live services2 such as LiveTrack, basic weather information, and more using the Smartphone Link app.
  • Hands-free features include Bluetooth® calling3, smart notifications4 and voice-activated navigation.
  • Filterable Motorhome Campsite data from ACSI™, NKC™, and MotorHomeFacts™.
  • Includes lifetime safety camera updates
Camper 660LMT-D is our advanced navigator for the roving camper enthusiast. It allows you to enjoy the freedom of the open road while traveling with some helpful guidance features. Camper 660LMT-D is a large, easy-to-view GPS navigator with a 5.95” edge-to-edge touchscreen display that fits prominently in a camper or your car. It provides road warnings and custom routing1 based on the size and weight specifications of your camper or caravan. It even includes a directory to Motorhome Campsite data from leading sources like ACSI™, NKC™, and MHF™. Filter Campgrounds and stop-over sites with preferred amenities such as electric hookups, showers, internet access. It also features Easy Route Shaping, Elevation Profile information and millions more new and popular places to visit and explore, thanks to our relationships with TripAdvisor® and Foursquare®.

Drive with Customised Motorhome Routing

Just input the specs of your camper or caravan, and then Camper 660LMT-D will use your camper profile1 to find the most efficient route . Your route will be determined based on the height, weight, length and width specifications of your vehicle.

Live Services for Your Drive

For Live Services such as weather forecasts or live parking information when you approach your destination, download the SmartphoneLinkapp2, which connects your Camper 660LMT-D navigator with your compatible smartphone.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back