SOLD.... Cooker and sink for sale (Kent)

Makzine

Hello all,
We have just modified our kitchen in a Renault master, Devon Monte Carlo. We therefore have for sale a complete cooker and grill with 4 burner hob. I can vouch for the hob and grill but the oven has never been used by the look of it and we only used it as a cutlery drawer. One hinge on the grill door needs attention but doesn't stop it working. The sink is in good order and although the tap is broken it still works.
Sink is 42cm wide, 44cm deep and 17cm high. Cooker is 52cm wide, 58cm deep (including knobs) and 68cm high.
More photos if anyone is interested.
Looking for £50 for the cooker and £30 for the sink but would sell both together for £60.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_1267.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1267.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 134
  • thumbnail_IMG_1268.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1268.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 140
  • thumbnail_IMG_1270.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1270.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 142
  • thumbnail_IMG_1271.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1271.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 136
  • thumbnail_IMG_1273.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1273.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 132
  • thumbnail_IMG_1275.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1275.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
just what i'm looking for ! but whereabouts are you ? ah Kent , just spotted it

just what i'm looking for ! but whereabouts are you ? ah Kent , just spotted it
Correct! young Sir it's in Kent, sorry, but no coconut as a prize. Problem being that you are where? as to big to post but happy to use wild camping pony express.

unfortunately i'm in Bristol ! so - anybody coming from the East to the west ?

As long as its interesting before the 1st November as we're off to France then and would hate to miss interesting :unsure:

I've had a few things being collected for me and delivered ,it's a fantastic community imho .we have genuine folks on these forums credit to phil for his hard work as to how things have panned out on the forums
even if people require assistance there's always a member ready to assist
well done guys

Well done Anni, that’s really good of you.
And if my mind serves me right you got an avtex tv for someone not that long ago.
Yes the thing is I cannot fix vehicles or give advice on fixing vehicles or solar stuff and in the past I have had plenty of help and advice on both these things so the only way I can pay into the community is help on transportation and if I can I will.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back