Solar panel price differences ebay

landoboguy

Free Member
So whats the difference for the cost, I compared the specs and dont see much

below is the spec sheet for the ebay one

You get that with lots of things on ebay,last week i say diesel van heater at £74 free dil,all others were min £108 ,it pays to hold and watch,i hear the tune of the gambler coming on now.

Last edited:
Just to put some perspective into the China Pro and Cons. yes a lot of high price tag is made in China some completely assembled there and other have components shipped to another country for assembly so can then put a ‘made in’ label on them. Big corporations as well as start ups will source components wherever labour costs and prices are low.

Buying some of the cheaper Chinese stuff can be more of a gamble as often quality compliance and matching is missed out. You can get identical looking components and finished products that in use are miles apart.

if you get the good, matched kit at bargain price well done.

edit: not forgetting you can get the better quality products at knock down prices as well, some are pre used and others survive falls off the back of wagons 🤪

True as some Chinese outboard engines were junk,the ones I sell have been good and backed by a USA co.

Last edited:
It's not the country of manufacture that you're paying a premium for..... (lots of stuff is made in the same or similar factory)
It's generally the level of quality assurance that bumps the price up ....

Long and short....

IF you know what you're looking at and are prepared to take a chance on quality/longevity....
Then ebay etc can be your friend

IF you're not THEN deal with someone more expensive BUT trustworthy like Bimble etc.

I think your advice is spot on mr iceman and 100 percent agree , I would further endorse bimble they are competitive but not the cheapest . But I would say to someone consider any additional premium because the people you are dealing with know their trade are experienced in helping you get it right first time every time and have a back up service ...same for lots of traded quality is remembered long after the price people often forget the small additional premium is worth its weight in gold ....a good deal is a state of mind not a price

I took a look at their website, and they’re competitive on pricing from what I can see.

Looks, initially a good option.

A couple for my new, proposed system

Now my thoughts turn to the batteries !

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back