snow

robert b

:confused:who got the heavy snow we supposed to get.we had a bit in leeds and yes they closed the schools i could understand if we lived deep in the country but leeds is a big city

Certainly NOT Glasgow.
Damp here but not Frosty nor any Snow.

no snow here..but been pouring with rain !!:(
and im soaked through..just back from work.

We never get snow down here in Somerset. We did get a light dusting about 5 years ago..... people are still talking about it.

Up here in sunny Durham, we have a fair covering, snowed from early hours till 12.30, closed a few roads and loads of bumps around with the speedy idiots who dont change there driving style in the snow, loads of schools shut !! Why ? Roll on the summer !

your right roll on summer thinking about coming up that way next year going to go to sunderland not been back since late 70s i was born in a place called hendon.

Yeh I know Hendon, you will see quite a difference in the city when you return, some for the good and many for the bad, let you make your own mind up. Roll on the heatwave !!

yes ive been told its changed. i still remember the winters we had when i was a kid we were poor but what happy days we had

I can remember a quarter inch of snow in Cornwall and the Country ground to a halt :D

a small amount here in wombwell:D but not enough to get exited about:mad::mad:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back