Snow in Portugal

Had a flurry, higher up the hill today, but we didn't get any. Never seen it here before...they do get a fair bit every year in the higher region of Spain, a friend who lives near Barcelona always posts weather updates when any snow in Spain. But think this year is pretty spectacular and breaks records.

we were in Eygpt at Aswan when it rained the locals behaved the same way adults jumping in & out of puddles & the kids sitting in them playing

When my daughters in law and grandchildren came to UK from Thailand in 2013, it snowed end March and they were so excited. Brought back that feeling when we were kids. We take so much for granted but seeing their pleasure was lovely. They also had to learn about wind, radiators, indoor fires,deciduous trees and water coming from taps cold and drinkable! Made me realise how I love the seasons in UK.

S'ok Terry, they're having frosty weather first thing in the morn where Ruth is, so it's much more of a "home-from-home" right now than you might think ;) 😁
I am not jealous Marie, I have just cooked my breakfast on the BBQ and sat outside eating it with a nice glass of wine, just wearing my shorts and flip flops.

The other patients and nurses in this institute think I am mental 🤪🤪🤪🥴🥴🥴

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back