Snipe 2

alwaysared

For sale is my Snipe 2 self seeking satellite system.

I took this off my van just over a year ago because it was in the way of my new solar panel layout. It worked fine when I took it off so I assume that it should still work now :unsure: So bearing this in mind if you purchase it it maybe a good idea to try it before your glue and drill anything to your roof (y)

It comes complete with the elusive mounting plate (most people leave it on their roof when they remove them), controller and power lead. I'm asking £65.00 ONO.
I can may be take to one of the meets. Message me if you have any questions (or want to make me an offer).

Regards,
Del
Snipe 2 01.jpg
Snipe 2 02.jpg
Snipe 2 03.jpg
Snipe 2 04.jpg
Snipe 2 05.jpg
Snipe 2 06.jpg

I took this off my van just over a year ago because it was in the way of my new solar panel layout. It worked fine when I took it off so I assume that it should still work now :unsure: So bearing this in mind if you purchase it it maybe a good idea to try it before your glue and drill anything to your roof (y)

It comes complete with the elusive mounting plate (most people leave it on their roof when they remove them), controller and power lead. I'm asking £65.00 ONO.
I can may be take to one of the meets. Message me if you have any questions (or want to make me an offer).

Regards,
Del
View attachment 131602View attachment 131603View attachment 131604View attachment 131605View attachment 131606View attachment 131607
Could well be interested in this :)
Could you give (or measure?) the size of the base please and how high it is when raised?

Could you give (or measure?) the size of the base please and how high it is when raised?
See attached page extracted from the PDF version of the user manual.

Edit: The actual mounting plate measures 495mm x 355mm (y)

Regards,
Del

Attachments

• Snipe_specs.pdf
    84 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Regards,
Del
View attachment 131602View attachment 131603View attachment 131604View attachment 131605View attachment 131606View attachment 131607
Hello , Would like to purchase the Snipe 2 unit if still available , Thank you .JVG.

Regards,
Del
View attachment 131602View attachment 131603

No interest in having any TV in my Motorhome, but I did wonder what this was, so looked it up.

Think you offered that too cheap, think JVG got himself a bargain

Well done JVG, you snooze, you loose guys.

No interest in having any TV in my Motorhome, but I did wonder what this was, so looked it up.

Think you offered that too cheap, think JVG got himself a bargain

Well done JVG, you snooze, you loose guys.
sorry for JVG, but he slept in a touch too long as well ;)

I am not 100% sure this will fit in the one place I have available on the roof - talking literally a few millimetres. I will be doing all I can to squeeze it in, but it is possible that the snipe could go up for sale again. But if so, will be for what Del had it up for (y)

sorry for JVG, but he slept in a touch too long as well ;)

I am not 100% sure this will fit in the one place I have available on the roof - talking literally a few millimetres. I will be doing all I can to squeeze it in, but it is possible that the snipe could go up for sale again. But if so, will be for what Del had it up for (y)
You could be a really clever clogs and stick a solar panel on it :unsure:

Back