smilies

cheers pappajohn followed your instructions in the york weekend thread ended up with smileies alli need to do now is buy a new lead for my camera then crack this photo bucket then i can post some pics :D better not over do it with the smilies:D :) :cool:

mandrake said:
cheers pappajohn followed your instructions in the york weekend thread ended up with smileies alli need to do now is buy a new lead for my camera then crack this photo bucket then i can post some pics :D better not over do it with the smilies:D :) :cool:

took me about 1/2 hr to crack fotobucket but if you do it once then its like riding the proverbial bike;) . and you dont need to resize to download on here.:cool:
easiest way to try is do the biz then click preview post then you can see if you cracked it without making a fool of yourself.:eek:

john.

cheers will have to get a lead for cam first but will have ago carnt be too difficult :confused: even for me:D

If you use Firefox you can have all sorts of extra smilies...

offtopic8ys.gif

attention9ha.gif

cheers dont want to overload my poor brain but will check it out :confused::D

pappajohn said:
took me about 1/2 hr to crack fotobucket but if you do it once then its like riding the proverbial bike;) . and you dont need to resize to download on here.:cool:
easiest way to try is do the biz then click preview post then you can see if you cracked it without making a fool of yourself.:eek:

john.

John,

I found photobucket very easy to use:D if I can crack it anybody can.:) :)

It's a pity all these forums don't use the same format:confused: it would be a lot easier for the likes of me.:)

Don

ha you aint seen me with a computer at work we have just changed our system :eek: :every thing different mass brain overload :confused:mind you i am not the only one :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back