Smev Dometic

campervanannie

Has anyone found a cheaper alternative for the pan stand rubber grommets for their hobs at £17.95 for 8 they seem a tad expensive and most of mine have split so I need to replace them.

You've gotta spend that tax rebate on summat, Annie.

And it'll keep the rubber grommet makers in business (y) :ROFLMAO: ;)

PS. picture? :unsure:

Reactions: Alf
Has anyone found a cheaper alternative for the pan stand rubber grommets for their hobs at £17.95 for 8 they seem a tad expensive and most of mine have split so I need to replace them.
I know how you feel ! I scoured the internet for days but sadly regardless of where you buy them they are all about the same price.
Do what plenty of others do, visit your local motorhome dealer and pinch them out of their display vehicles lol.
i didn’t by the way, ended up buying them.

I know how you feel ! I scoured the internet for days but sadly regardless of where you buy them they are all about the same price.
Do what plenty of others do, visit your local motorhome dealer and pinch them out of their display vehicles lol.
i didn’t by the way, ended up buying them.
Yes I’ll probably end up paying top dollar for them just thought someone might have found a cheaper option.👍

Annie do you mean rubber gromets which electrical cable passes through a hole in metal work to protect the cable or ..............................................

Do you mean the hard plastic pieces that the pan support frame clicks into with a grove in, they also have a screw in the middle to fasten them to the hob top ?

Annie do you mean rubber gromets which electrical cable passes through a hole in metal work to protect the cable or ..............................................

Do you mean the hard plastic pieces that the pan support frame clicks into with a grove in, they also have a screw in the middle to fasten them to the hob top ?
The one the pan stand fits into

There was a thread on here (or there) asking the same question before, I think somebody found some heatproof grommets at a reasonable price

4E5AE116-4411-4612-A69A-D227310F4F0C.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back