Smart motoways, Now working well !

1 Cup

Not this week and last two weeks also the same, no d!ck heads on roads
Cant remember the last time I've seen a accident or traffic jam.

I saw a car take a right hand turn the other morning and remove a good lump of his wing off on a railing. He just drove off. It was about 7am so drink, drugged or in a stolen car I'm guessing

Loads of dickheads according to our local force....Taking advantage of quiet roads to speed.Three bikers caught doing over a ton on an A road

We have a police helicopter out I am sure it’s looking for speeders. We can hear them all around us and it’s country lanes as well !!

Wonder when they’re going to get round to adding all the extra lay-bys that they’ve said are required to make them safer?
I wonder how many bad drivers will be even worse when they manage to get back out on the roads? Was thinking the same about all the pilots out there, wonder if they are still doing sim training, they’ll be rusty when they get back to it otherwise.

I wonder how many pedestrians will forget to look before they cross the road when things come back to normal.

Last year my motorbike rode down on a smart mwah...it was scary.....whoever came up with the idea has never broken down ,,,terrifying

A positive side effect of the current situation may be that the extra lanes are rarely required. Firms are realising that many can work just as effectively from home. Maybe that awful Swedish child will shut up too.

A positive side effect of the current situation may be that the extra lanes are rarely required. Firms are realising that many can work just as effectively from home. Maybe that awful Swedish child will shut up too.
I wonder how much people will work from home after the virus threat subsides....I think the world will be like one giant reset

Once companies realise how much they’ve can save on offices and employees eliminate commuting costs I think that there will be far more home working after this. HS2 should certainly go, it's so last century, a waste of hundreds of billions and a sad way to destroy the beautiful countryside of England.

Once companies realise how much they’ve can save on offices and employees eliminate commuting costs I think that there will be far more home working after this. HS2 should certainly go, it's so last century, a waste of hundreds of billions and a sad way to destroy the beautiful countryside of England.
Big problem is you are not allowed to work from home,you must get council permission and pay biz rates on house if you get a pas to do so,i had them here about 20 years back as a chap up our street put a complaint in,luck me when they came out i had the father inlaws car and working on it, so after a half hr and a million questions they gave up and said if you do want to work apply for a cert which you wont get for working at cars because of the noise and unsightly nature of job.
So whats the differance a book keeper working from home,not one as still breaking the law,also look at deeds,you may be breaking the rules there.

Big problem is you are not allowed to work from home,you must get council permission and pay biz rates on house if you get a pas to do so,i had them here about 20 years back as a chap up our street put a complaint in,luck me when they came out i had the father inlaws car and working on it, so after a half hr and a million questions they gave up and said if you do want to work apply for a cert which you wont get for working at cars because of the noise and unsightly nature of job.
So whats the differance a book keeper working from home,not one as still breaking the law,also look at deeds,you may be breaking the rules there.

Certainly lots of rules being broken at present then. Don’t think it’s going to be a problem.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back