Size of your van?

One of the things I've always wondered about is what size on average the vans are in which people go wilding. I have a 7m long 2.75m high van and to me that feels on the big size for being inconspicuous

So what do you all use when you're out and about?

Alan
i have a t5 panel van swb. chose it specially to be stealth. no rear windows. no solar on roof. no wind out awning. also fits in normal parking space. the only thing that does give us away, is my shepherd who gets very vocal x

i have a t5 panel van swb. chose it specially to be stealth. no rear windows. no solar on roof. no wind out awning. also fits in normal parking space. the only thing that does give us away, is my shepherd who gets very vocal x
If its not down in the tax book as motoercaravan how do you get insurance, here you are ask for proof of running a ligit biz as its comerchal veh.

If it fits the criteria inside for motor caravan as on DVLA, even if they refuse to register as such because of exterior look, it can easily be insured as a motorhome. The DVLA state that in the letter regarding changing V5 . Our is van with windows but insured as motorhome

Have you seen the advert for our van Caz it's a swb Citroen relay
Yes, thanks, interested but need to sell this heap first before I start looking seriously.

Does it actually have an EHU connection and 13amp sockets or is it totally 12v only?

We just used a hookup lead with sockets like you use for camping and run it out the back doors if we needed 240 this will be included in the sale

Reactions: Caz
One of the things I've always wondered about is what size on average the vans are in which people go wilding. I have a 7m long 2.75m high van and to me that feels on the big size for being inconspicuous

So what do you all use when you're out and about?

Alan
Hey Hi ya,
So I’m a Fulltime Livaboard for well over a Decade now & through circumstance I’ve had to Downsize to a single rear axle 3.5t 7.5m long van that I’m currently converting….
I will be upgrading back to a more familiar 5t-9m Tag Axel soon

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back