Sitting by the dock of the bay. ⛴️🌊🌊

Skyestravels

Free Member
Hi all, just joined your community as I am sat waiting for the ferry at Santander which has been changed AGAIN!! too be fair after seeing those poor people on that cruise I’m 🙂 sooooo I happened to be looking for somewhere to stay and found this site so not all bad. We now have gone from a ferry tonight to one on Friday morning (fingers crossed) but the main thing is that we get home safely that’s all that matters really. Glad to join you and see your adventures and stories as well as all helpful advice on things. Have a great rest of your day 👍✌️

Hola, que tal.
I hope you have had a great time in Spain although looking at the weather fronts hitting the NW coast it could have been worse than here.
You will need to become a full member to get the overnight spots. It is possible to find your own, lay bys ect, but other people's discoveries are useful especially in England where we are not noted for our ambivalence to motor homes or travellers.

Hi all, just joined your community as I am sat waiting for the ferry at Santander which has been changed AGAIN!! too be fair after seeing those poor people on that cruise I’m 🙂 sooooo I happened to be looking for somewhere to stay and found this site so not all bad. We now have gone from a ferry tonight to one on Friday morning (fingers crossed) but the main thing is that we get home safely that’s all that matters really. Glad to join you and see your adventures and stories as well as all helpful advice on things. Have a great rest of your day 👍✌️
We won't travel on the ferry to spain after a very rough crossing from UK. The ship was ehat i think they call yawing. Very nasty not heading straight into the sea but going partly to port so rolling badly as well.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back