site advice

slonger

Hi all I am after some advice, I am planning a trip from Leeds to london in May going to Legoland and Chessington with my 24ft motorhome and am looking for a cheap site a cl would be good with public transport links to london nearby so I can leave the motorhome on site and visit the capital. or are there any tube stations where I can park the motorhome for the day?
Thanks Steve

Stroud Farm Holyport

No electric but very cheap basically a farmers field . Water and sewage OK

Buses to Maidenhead (or Taxi for £5) good train to Paddington

Bus or Taxi to legoland

51.489509 -0.701928°

Thanks for that I have stayed on the site a few years ago when I had my caravan I seem to remember it was popular with motorhomes then. I will give them a call and get booked in.

I live in Holyport and we have had a lot of rain. The duck pond on the village green is over the top of its banks.

I would just make sure that the field is OK and not waterlogged. They might let you park in the yard. However, it is a working farm with plenty of machinery and no doubt they could pull you out if you get stuck!!

When we visited Legoland last year we were allowed to stay in their staff car park overnight.....free, well lit and no problems at all.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back