Silver Screens or Taylor Made Silver Screen

hurricane

Free Member
I am looking for an external Silver Screen to fit latest Fiat Ducato cab windows.Would prefer Silver Screens or Taylor Made. Thanks

PM me if preferred. :)

Another for Taylor made he is only a couple of miles from me so when I have needed some I have gone to his factory,he is a long time motorhome user himself which is how he got into making them as he struggled finding ones that did the job properly, so started making his own,and I know he spends a lot of time making templates to make sure that they fit correctly.

If you are using externals you need a proper fit and they do work well both as insulation and anti condensation.

Richard

Forgot good sun screen as well:)

Last edited:
External for me every time.

We do have a set of internal Fiama just for use on a short stop for a kip but the external ones are very good and even stayed put in a flat gale on Mull. Head to wind of course.;)

Ok my turn to be nit picky Tbear Winks read the ???? From Hurricane
? Silver screen or Taylor made NOT internal or external silly boys.

I have a silver screens one for my sprinter and it fits very well. No experience with Taylor made.

Bought a set of external Taylor made Ducato screen covers recently from a member.
I've only used them twice and they completely eliminated the condensation from the inside of the screen.
Excellent fit, blowing a gale the last time I used them and no problems.

:lol-061::lol-061::lol-061::lol-061::lol-061::lol-049::lol-049::lol-049: serves me right for trying to be a clever bigger.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back