Silver Eagle 1992 on Ducato

alun145

My daughter has just bought a Silver Eagle, first registered use 1992
it’s on a Ducato, 1929cc

I’ve done internet searches but cannot find any info as I get American coach like conversions

I’d like to find more information about the makers and if there’s an owners group.

It’s got the “ ribbed” like metal exterior. Any advice on best way to treat / preserve it? Seems dirty, but condition is ok. Should I T cut gently and wax?

Any info would be much appreciated
Regards Alun

Use G 6 or g3 pro polish to cut back, then a top wax, if I were you id use a proper slow paint mop/polisher, remember to wet with water well when doing it and keep moving, t cut is childs stuff, forget it.

My daughter has just bought a Silver Eagle, first registered use 1992
it’s on a Ducato, 1929cc

I’ve done internet searches but cannot find any info as I get American coach like conversions

I’d like to find more information about the makers and if there’s an owners group.

It’s got the “ ribbed” like metal exterior. Any advice on best way to treat / preserve it? Seems dirty, but condition is ok. Should I T cut gently and wax?

Any info would be much appreciated
Regards Alun
My guess is that it will have been made by Machzone. They had a range of 'Silver' Mint, Jubilee and Eagle in the early 90s.

Part of Glenn's motorhomes in Nottingham

Found a picture of the Silver Eagle. Is this it or similar? Notice yours is a Ducato and this one's a Transit.
Screenshot_20220706-153224.png

Last edited:
Thanks for that ... Im turning into a detective with your help! Pity shes 200 miles away as unable to get thee for a closer look right now! But I think this is it. Thanks very much for your help.

Any one else able to chip in??

Use G 6 or g3 pro polish to cut back, then a top wax, if I were you id use a proper slow paint mop/polisher, remember to wet with water well when doing it and keep moving, t cut is childs stuff, forget it.
Thanks Trv... Ive been recommended Staybright Marine polish, which apparently has wax incorporated and although not cheap, does last. Any thoughts ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back