Shower tray not draining - Advice needed

Thanks. I will try that.

We have decided to just go away for one night so we can manage without using the shower in the van.

The caravan mechanic is booked for next Monday, so if I haven’t fixed it by then I’m sure it will be an easy job for him. I’m just sorry I’m really not good at DIY.
I’d try Fernox LS-X which you can get at any plumbers store or Screwfix, it’s a special silicone in a small tube to use where PTFE tape used to be used and can be used on sink bowls when adding pipe work
BB2A1F23-DD23-438A-AF08-7147906725BC.jpeg

I have a simular problem, where my shower will not drain unless I open the grey water dump valve on the side of the mh. Started to happen yesterday. I think it must be air somewhere? Anyone any thoughts? Sink in bathroom drains ok, but sink in kitchen has the same issue. Have just tried drain unblocked, but no change.

Turned out to be breather pipe for the grey water tank. So a quick trip under and heard the air escape and now all draining well
Just encountered the exact same grey water problem. Was your breather pipe blocked? How could you tell? How did you clear it? Thanks!

Back