Sevylor yukon inflatable kayak

andyjanet

Hi all, for sale is our inflatable kayak, it’s a sevylor Yukon built for exploring places off grid it’s capable of taking two peopl and their luggage on adventures,
We used it quite a bit whilst on holidays and had a lot of fun pottering round the lakes in France & Czech
It’s never been punctured and is in ok condition, never been in salt water,it’s made with three internal inflatable sections, the material has discoloured and stained from use in the rivers of uk.
E4050BFC-B717-4231-A0B6-B8D894971F58.jpg
This photo is a sample from the internet
It comes with the pump, a couple of life jackets, the carry rucksack, the double paddle, an emergency telescopic paddle, we don’t have the luggage bag as we found the dog liked to sit there and it was discarded
They are over five hundred pounds on the web, looking to get about £100. Andyhttps://www.inflatable.org.uk/product/sevylor-yukon-touring-inflatable-kayak/
Since going full time in the van we don’t use it and it should be out having fun.
We travel round the uk and are hopefully going to Moffat, meet somewhere convenient for demo

Last edited:
I'd have snapped your hand off Andy if I didn't already have a Sevylor Colorado.

Great bargain for somebody.

Bargain! I have a Sevylor Madison. Absolutely love it and its been used all over Europe in lakes, rivers and the sea from the Scottish isles to the med although I trashed my first one when I thought it would be a good idea to take it surfing in a huge surf at Saltburn. :)

The rucksack measures, 3ft x1.5ft x 1ft it easily fits in there without the pump and life jackets, but if you are a demon packer you can get it all in and because it’s a rucksack it fits nicely in your back for transport to the river, just need someone to drop out of Moffat so we can come now �� if not we will drop it off whilst your there. Andy
Edit that just seen we are down on the main list for Moffat ����������

Last edited:
Thanks,

I'd have snapped your hand off Andy if I didn't already have a Sevylor Colorado.

Great bargain for somebody.

The rucksack measures, 3ft x1.5ft x 1ft it easily fits in there without the pump and life jackets, but if you are a demon packer you can get it all in and because it’s a rucksack it fits nicely in your back for transport to the river, just need someone to drop out of Moffat so we can come now �� if not we will drop it off whilst your there. Andy
Edit that just seen we are down on the main list for Moffat ����������

Look forward to seeing you there.

Great fun and worth £100. We have the adventure plus for me the wife and the dog. Great fun exploring the coast and Scotland’s many lochs.

If anyone is looking for one of these new then its worth shopping around and seeing if you can do a price match with Go Outdoors. You can also get a discount card which knocks a bit more off. I Think mine was £400 retail but I managed to get it for about £280 I think through Go Outdoors by finding it cheaper online and then applying my discount card also. Great service from them as well.

If anyone is looking for one of these new then its worth shopping around and seeing if you can do a price match with Go Outdoors. You can also get a discount card which knocks a bit more off. I Think mine was £400 retail but I managed to get it for about £280 I think through Go Outdoors by finding it cheaper online and then applying my discount card also. Great service from them as well.

Ref Go Outdoors, if you are a member of the Camping and Caravanning Club, you can save a further 10% off the Discount Card Price on most items :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back