September French Aire near Dieppe or Rouen?

brokenhillkangas

Hi everyone we are heading to France next week via New Haven-Dieppe and want to find a good Aire for our first night on our way south. Somewhere near Dieppe or Rouen will be ideal. Any ideas? Also is there a book listing Aires in France? Someone mentioned this to me but I can’t find it on Amazon. Many thanks. Liz

Hi everyone we are heading to France next week via New Haven-Dieppe and want to find a good Aire for our first night on our way south. Somewhere near Dieppe or Rouen will be ideal. Any ideas? Also is there a book listing Aires in France? Someone mentioned this to me but I can’t find it on Amazon. Many thanks. Liz
The books are called all the aires France.
But if you become a full member here you will be able to find them here on the location app

Two aires in Dieppe often full though, it's popular. If just heading South I often go to the free

Val-de-Saâne aire.​

Half hour down the N27. Or As I don't need services often stop in the Intermarche car park at Totes

St Pierre de Benouville [Search for Sites Ref S44125S]. Stayed 28/4/22 Free EHU, Showers and Grey/Black Water [you can make a donation if you wish ...]. The only cost is a Call to one of three Mobile Numbers to get access via the Site Barrier

About 45 minutes to Dieppe Ferry Terminal [first few miles on narrow'ish roads so slow speeds until you reach the main routes]

Steve

I use Searchforsites.co.uk it is a very good site for traveling in the EU and it is worth the £5 to become a full member. Have a good trip.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back