Seniormember, SENIOR !!??

Belgian

Today it seems I got a promotion :):D
When I joined this bunch last year I became a juniormember:). And I was so happy about that; it was a long time ago I was called 'junior' :) Then I growed over 30 or somewhat and Admin gave me: 'member'. Still I could live with that. 30 is young :D. But today suddenly I am a 'senior' again !!:(
Thank you Admin for rubbing it in :eek::eek:
It is some comfort I'm now in the club of 'oldies' like ***** and Don and Sundown and.. and...:rolleyes:
But you will not get rid of me for a while (I hope) :D
'Old wilders don't die, they just drive away'

Old Fa*t

Today it seems I got a promotion
When I joined this bunch last year I became a juniormember:). And I was so happy about that; it was a long time ago I was called 'junior' Then I growed over 30 or somewhat and Admin gave me: 'member'. Still I could live with that. 30 is young :D. But today suddenly I am a 'senior' again !!:(
It is some comfort I'm now in the club of 'oldies' like ***** and Don and Sundown and.. and...:rolleyes:

Hey!!! less of the oldies, you old fa*t:D:D:D

Today it seems I got a promotion :):D
When I joined this bunch last year I became a juniormember:). And I was so happy about that; it was a long time ago I was called 'junior' :) Then I growed over 30 or somewhat and Admin gave me: 'member'. Still I could live with that. 30 is young :D. But today suddenly I am a 'senior' again !!:(

Oi i am 56 years young LOLmate

hey belguim your 4 years my senior
the only thing old about me is my birth certificate
and thats well hidden
anyway, im reborn everytime i get behind the wheel
im a nineteen seventies hippy again
(first turn on the left and straight on till morning)
ha ha! :D :D

Thank you all youngsters for the comfort :rolleyes:
Let's all have fun as long we get along .:rolleyes:
By the way ***** what does that 'trampling around' thing means ? Back to baby-times in the box ??:confused:
Cheers to you all,
Leo the 'belgian'

Tramping

Thank you all youngsters for the comfort :rolleyes:
Let's all have fun as long we get along .:rolleyes:
By the way ***** what does that 'trampling around' thing means ? Back to baby-times in the box ??:confused:
Cheers to you all,
Leo the 'belgian'

No, I have a Hymer Tramp:D:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back