Selling our van

Update. Yesterday we had a fellow delivering leaflets wanting to buy vechicles and asked if the van was for sale I said yes. Well he looked at it and offered a price he and Ron dickered and agreed a price. Anyway we agreed he could come back monday and if he still wanted it then we would sell at price agreed and it gave us time to empty her. I went to my card making group today and Ron went in van to start the emptying. I got back at 4pm and he said that they were coming to pick up the van at 5pm he had already received the money into his account (and transferred it out to a different account). They came at 5pm to collect and Ron said the father came this time and he had been drinking (the guy said he had only had 4 pints!!!!) All paper work has been sorted with DVLA to transfer the vechicle over. So the end of an era. 😪😪😪
So the end of an era. 😪😪😪
Nahh...
The start of a new adventure.
As we found out 2½ years ago.
Good luck.
Keep us posted.

We have decided after much deliberation that we are going to sell the van. There are many reasons for this. We are looking at Dealers buying Motorhomes because there is no hassle once you have agreed the price. I will certainly miss it but I wont be leaving this forum because if things change we could buy another one but smaller and automatic (which is I believe like looking for hen's teeth.)
We have an automatic, a 3 litre diesel 2 berth Toyota Granvia, it's really good. Not as greedy as I expected, 30mpg. driving it steadily but not like a retired vicar, all due respect to any clergymen. It drives very much like a car rather than a van. Might be worth a look.

Attachments

• P1000254.JPG
    P1000254.JPG
    408 KB · Views: 63
Just noticed your post about Ron gina hope all goes well for his treatment and wish you both all the very very best in the future
Fiona and myself

yeah, has Gordon says above Jose and me are really sorry the motor has to go but hope Rons treatment goes to plan and all works out well in the end.
.... Tom ....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back