Selling our van

GinaRon

We have decided after much deliberation that we are going to sell the van. There are many reasons for this. We are looking at Dealers buying Motorhomes because there is no hassle once you have agreed the price. I will certainly miss it but I wont be leaving this forum because if things change we could buy another one but smaller and automatic (which is I believe like looking for hen's teeth.)

Sorry to hear you’re selling, but good that you’ll still frequent the forum. Good luck with the sale.

Sorry to hear this Gina you and Ron were among some of the first members I got to know at meets but a5 least your sticking with the forums. 💋💋

Sorry to hear this Gina. May turn out a good idea though (smaller van) the way things are going.

😢

I can totally understand why with the amount of upheaval and restrictions we've all suffered the last 2 years. 🙁

Ditto Steve above though - don't leave the forum! (y)😘 xx

Oh I'm gutted!
Haven't seen you two for yonks and really missed Your jovial company.
Hope that you are both well and enjoying life?

Haven't been on here for a while. Sad news but you must do whatever you need to. Knew you wouldn't be able to keep away from here though.

I would avoid M/depot etc they will value your Moho, then add £3k to the price, making it a more expensive buy, so slower, even if you sell it yourself within the first 90 days you still have to pay them, I went that way with our last van, they have some good people and some who have no idea how a van works, we got the latter, and it cost us money as he struggled to sell a top of the line van which was in perfect condition and everything working as it should with lots of new stuff fitted.

Previously I have put every van on eBay classic ad £20 for 30 days, just be honest with buyers and it'll go if priced right in comparison with similar types.

Update. Yesterday we had a fellow delivering leaflets wanting to buy vechicles and asked if the van was for sale I said yes. Well he looked at it and offered a price he and Ron dickered and agreed a price. Anyway we agreed he could come back monday and if he still wanted it then we would sell at price agreed and it gave us time to empty her. I went to my card making group today and Ron went in van to start the emptying. I got back at 4pm and he said that they were coming to pick up the van at 5pm he had already received the money into his account (and transferred it out to a different account). They came at 5pm to collect and Ron said the father came this time and he had been drinking (the guy said he had only had 4 pints!!!!) All paper work has been sorted with DVLA to transfer the vechicle over. So the end of an era. 😪😪😪

Hope that you get another very soon, and certainly keep posting here in the meantime.

Hi Gina Ron, I’m sorry to hear you’re going, I’m not sure we’ve ever met, but sadly seems we won’t have the opportunity.

Hi Gina Ron, I’m sorry to hear you’re going, I’m not sure we’ve ever met, but sadly seems we won’t have the opportunity.
Don't worry on that score, we can't get rid of her that easily !!!! Great news Gina, Sue and I are chuffed for you and hope that you find a nice little auto 'van when Ron is repaired
Cheers chuck
Peter

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back