Second Battery

Toffeecat

Hi all. Everyone seems to be busy as i try to upgrade the motorhome with a second leisure battery and second solar panel. In case no one can sort it I thought, how hard can it be? I mean i fitted a panel and the controller to my old motorhome and it was easy. Ill post a few pics. The first shows the current leisure battery and controller is attached to the right of the picture and you can see its tight. Second is the controller and the third the place under the seat where it will go. Ill need to connect the first battery to the new one on the opposite side of the motorhome. Any ideas? Of course, if anyone is skilled and wants to make a few £££. Im just to busy at present and really just want a break. From everything! Now wheres the beer and pizza.
GOPR0997.jpg
GOPR0996.jpg
GOPR0994.jpg

Perhaps to keep it tidier How'd it be if you moved both battery's and solar controllers to the new location where theres more room for them making them easier to access and service then just connecting them to the EBL in its present location

i only have two pieces of advice.
Make sure your controller can handle the additional solar, and if you need a larger controller I would recommend the victron mppt 100/20 it can handle up to 300watts.
second piece of advice pm wildebus, David knows his stuff, and he loves what he does.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back