seasons greetings

voxol51

Hi y'all,
Haven't been on line for a while due to moving around, but popped in to say hope you all have a good Christmas and happy, healthy, safe new year

.........and don't forget to book the Stratford on avon get together in April.

Voxy.

Hi y'all,
Haven't been on line for a while due to moving around, but popped in to say hope you all have a good Christmas and happy, healthy, safe new year

.........and don't forget to book the Stratford on avon get together in April.

Voxy.

All the best to you also.

We hopeing to have a meet in January if you are in the derbyshire area.

A very Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year.

My nearest "nieghbour" on here, I think.

could be me........

North Warwickshire near coleshill. Are we any closer?

Good health, wealth and happiness to you and yours, Voxi.
See you in April.
Lou

coventry here but at the moment voxy is living in the east london / daventry areas. will be seeing him in the next day or so so if he hasn't logged on recently i will pass on your messages

bertie

See you in April.
Lou

Seasons Greetings

We are David and Ann. Would like to wish each and everyone of you folks a very Merry Christmas and particularly a very prosperous New Year. We are off tomorrow on are annual trip to Australia for Christmas to my folks in Melbourne. I expect when we are there, we will be looking forward to our annual trip in Europe for the summer. No peace for the wicked. Have enjoyed all of your posts through out the year. Looking forward to reading your posts in 2008. Take care and have fun. D & A

See you in April.
Lou

Your not too far from us, about 40mls, but Stratford is only 14 mls away. in fact the wife works there.
Mind you if Voxy's in London you are much closer.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back