Seafrance

janeandbob

Hi just booked with Seafrance out on the 8th Jan and back on the 17th Feb 7.4m £43.20 Return. I dont think you can get a better deal, or can you? some people say Norfolk Line, but we always seem to get the best deal with Seafrance. Who do you use. Thanks Bob.:D

That looks a great deal for you snowbirds. Where are you off to?

Hope to go to France next year May/June and a deal like this would be great. Even better if I was able to use Tesco points.

Have a good time

Hi shortcircuit we are going to Porugal as we have wanted to go for the last couple of years, but as we have friends in Spain we end up there, I am not a great lover of Spain everywhere you go now they have No Camping signs, and I never feel safe anyway, there is ment to be lots of Wild Camping in Portugal and cant wait. Thanks Bob.:D

Hi All, I booked on Seafrance last Friday for May 25th back on 8th June £45 Gerry.

I would have agree with ***** about not camping on the Costas.
You see row upon row of Motorhomes all parked up and ready for plucking. It is little wonder that they get broken into because its fairly obvious that they have "goodies" in them.
Go in land just a few kliks and you should be OK, no worries.

Hi we went down to Santa Pola when we were down there in January, it use to be packed on the beach but now it has No Camping signs everywhere, I was told you can still park up near the Port, there where a few parked on the beach in the day but they move them off at night. Bob.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back