Schengen countries

Belgian

From dec 12th onwards Switzerland joins fully the Schengen countries. Thus no more identity and pasport controls on the Swiss borders. Economic tollcontrols still could occur.
Schengen-countries are all the EU countries without Bulgaria, Roumania, Cyprus and off course the UK and Ireland. Schengen are also non-EU members: Norway and Iceland.
Citizens of member states should travel free in the whole zone.
More info on:
http://www.schengenvisa.cc/download_application.html

only once in 35 years have i been questioned entering switzerland then it was only to ask if i was a tourist.
i only had 3 children and the misses with in a car with camping gear on the roof so probably it was hard to tell

Got stopped last year - leaving Switzerland and entering Germany.

Mid 1970s got stopped by some poor Swiss border guard wearing white gloves - he wanted to search the panniers on a motorbike that had been to Italy from the UK, one touch of the contents of the panniers had him reeling (3 weeks of suspect underwear). I often wonder if he boiled those gloves so that he could wear them again!!

only once in 35 years have i been questioned entering switzerland then it was only to ask if i was a tourist.
i only had 3 children and the misses with in a car with camping gear on the roof so probably it was hard to tell

The Hawaian Beach shirt had no influence on his opinion?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back