sammclouis numberplates

Hi wildcampers...just thought id show you my new numberplates..ordered them from here:-
http://www.plates4less.co.uk/
very competitive prices,cheapest i could find,then i had them made up at here:-
http://www.cheapestplates.co.uk/? also very good prices..

do you think they look like SAMMY ?? i hope you do as they were the closest i could find for the money...sammx

DSC03578.jpg

chopper said:
very nice you can see its meant to read sammy :)
Ah thanks..yeah im pleased with them but i do have my doubts hhee hhee..the more i look at them the less i think it looks like sammy..but im sure its in my head...i could have had S4MMY....BUT AT AROUND £40,000 was a couple of quid out of my budget..:D :D :D

Picy

Sam, you will have to take a picy of your van with the new plates!:D

***** said:
Sam, you will have to take a picy of your van with the new plates!:D
will do,just waiting for the paperwork to come back than all ready to put on..i will then take a piccy..just to show off hhee hhee :D :D :D
i am all excited about them...i suppose that just shows how nerdy & sad my life is eh!!! :p :p :p

sammclouis said:
will do,just waiting for the paperwork to come back than all ready to put on..i will then take a piccy..just to show off hhee hhee :D :D :D
i am all excited about them...i suppose that just shows how nerdy & sad my life is eh!!! :p :p :p
You could blue tack for a temporary picture or 2 thin elastic bands!:eek:

***** said:
You could blue tack for a temporary picture or 2 thin elastic bands!:eek:
no thats too nerdy even 4 me!!!! hhee hhee imagine my neighbours watching me through the curtains.....ha ha ha ha ha ha you make me laugh sometimes......:D

Actually im considering it......................:D :D :D
now where did i put that blue tac :D :D :D :D

sammclouis said:
no thats too nerdy even 4 me!!!! hhee hhee imagine my neighbours watching me through the curtains.....ha ha ha ha ha ha you make me laugh sometimes......:D
Ask Dave then! ha ha he he:p :D ;) ;)

YOU MEAN IM ACTUALLY MARRIED TO A NERD.........HHHEEEE HHHEEEE :D

your making me chuckle graham......nerdy dave...its kinda catchy :D :D

Great plates

Hi Sam,

The plates look great. Thanks for passing on the website details. Might get a cheaper new plate for my own muddivan.

Hope to meet up with you and ***** sometime.

Cheers
Muddibootz

MuddiBootz said:
Hi Sam,

The plates look great. Thanks for passing on the website details. Might get a cheaper new plate for my own muddivan.

Hope to meet up with you and ***** sometime.

Cheers
Muddibootz
hi guys...hope you are both ok...hope you find the plate you are looking for,i had the paperwork back today so mine are going on the van tonight...might get chance to take a pic,see if i have time eh!!
you are more than welcome to meet up with us anytime....just come along,we normally post on here where we will be or i could pm you the details....the more the merrier in my books & its great to meet new people even if they are from the same town as me:rolleyes: ...i prob know you guys anyway..look forward to meeting up sometime sammx ;)

Hi samm,
nice plates but dont be surprised if plod pull you over for the wrong spacing.
some have nowt better to do. ba*****s!!

a mate of mine, tony snow, had T 5 N O W (T SNOW) on his motor and plod stopped him and told him not to use the car til he got new plates. he also had similar plates on his m/bike T 511 OWY (T S11OWY) with a bolt between the 11 and again plod stopped him.
they were having a purge at the time.

dont want to p*** on you parade but best forwarned.
weve all seen loads of dodgy plates and they keep on the road so i wouldn't worry.
just wondering how you got the plates made when you must produce the documents and personal identity for the number plate to be made.:confused:

sorry samm, you probably wont speak to me ever again now.
john.

pappajohn said:
Hi samm,
nice plates but dont be surprised if plod pull you over for the wrong spacing.
some have nowt better to do. ba*****s!!

a mate of mine, tony snow, had T 5 N O W (T SNOW) on his motor and plod stopped him and told him not to use the car til he got new plates. he also had similar plates on his m/bike T 511 OWY (T S11OWY) with a bolt between the 11 and again plod stopped him.
they were having a purge at the time.

dont want to p*** on you parade but best forwarned.
weve all seen loads of dodgy plates and they keep on the road so i wouldn't worry.
just wondering how you got the plates made when you must produce the documents and personal identity for the number plate to be made.:confused:

sorry samm, you probably wont speak to me ever again now.
john.
hey john dunna be daft me old mate...im so not a moody person...ask my hubby hhee hhee:D :D
nice to get feedback i am easy going & dont take offence easily mate..so dont worry there...i understand what you are saying about the plates,i already knew the spacing wasnt correct,i designed them that way...i will turn on the charm if plod pulls me over..:D :D
i say act dumb 'n' giggly & it'll get you anywhere mate..:D (altho it may not work if you do it)....:eek:
with regards to where i got them well i used:- http://www.cheapestplates.co.uk/? and ordered them as show plates & you dont need your docs then..this is the 2nd set iv had from this place & iv had show plates both times...without showing docs..look on ebay too as lots of people selling them on there...i will let you know if plod bangs me up...you will be my only phonecall that i will be allowed hhee hhee:D :D

oh im like a kid with a new toy.here are my new plates on me van.i like them!!

DSC03582.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back