Samm meetup.

pappajohn said:
hi samm,
got an email from site but they said no adjoining pitchs available :( . emailed back to see if they have any at all. thought they would have said in thier reply :confused: . probably going to be matlock c/p.
john.
hey thats ok john....im ok with that...daves thinking he may be finished by 3pm...i blooming well hope so eh!!!
we are easy with the plans....no stress...we are looking forward to it..sammx

hi samm,
they got one pitch on site and one in the yard so it looks like the station c/p unless we find anywhere else when we get there.
shirl wont be too pleased as she wanted a site for her birthday night but it cant be helped.

john.

pappajohn said:
hi samm,
they got one pitch on site and one in the yard so it looks like the station c/p unless we find anywhere else when we get there.
shirl wont be too pleased as she wanted a site for her birthday night but it cant be helped.

john.
hey you have the pitch mate...we will wild in the yard....go 4 it..sammx

pappajohn said:
i'll give them a call tomorrow and see if there still free.
ok john...if not dont worry we will find something else eh...sammx

Hi John....

Hi john,are we ok for the meeup still on sat...& are we staying in their yard?
we dont mind that at all...we are wildcampers after all hhee hhee :D :D :D
is it your wifes birthday on sat..if so what do you have in mind..i think you mentioned going to the pub 4 a meal...we are ok with that or to do whatever you like...as long as there is a drink involved eh!!:D
we are travelling down on fri night now (daves daughters house move has fallen throughbut will wild it on the way somewhere because we wont get away from home till aroung 11pm.we will prob arive at the site at around 10am...so see you then yes...sammx

Matlock Bath

sammclouis said:
Hi john,are we ok for the meeup still on sat...& are we staying in their yard?
we dont mind that at all...we are wildcampers after all hhee hhee :D :D :D
is it your wifes birthday on sat..if so what do you have in mind..i think you mentioned going to the pub 4 a meal...we are ok with that or to do whatever you like...as long as there is a drink involved eh!!:D
we are travelling down on fri night now (daves daughters house move has fallen throughbut will wild it on the way somewhere because we wont get away from home till aroung 11pm.we will prob arive at the site at around 10am...so see you then yes...sammx
Hi Sam.
You could always stop at Matlock Bath which is just a few miles from Matlock town.
Enjoy!:D

rupert said:
Hi Sam.
You could always stop at Matlock Bath which is just a few miles from Matlock town.
Enjoy!:D
hi rupert
rupertlogo2.jpg

...where you been hiding???
in the woods hhee hhee :D :D :D
prob wont make it all the way there as we are not leaving oswestry untill around 11pm or maybe later....see how far we can get before bedtime..thanks for that rupie love sammx

WHERE THE HELL'S MY REPLY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twice!

i'll write it again for the third time. :mad: :mad:

yep, shirls birthday on saturday and she demands a feast. :D :D
she insists she's related to bachuus, god of wine so the horn of plenty will be overflowing :D :D
i never got a reply from the site but i found two pubs with pitchs behind. :)
one at darley bridge Nr matlock(the square and compass and one in matlock(the duke william) both are on www.ukcampsites.co.uk under pubs with sites.
we are setting off on fri afternoon and stopping on way then going to belper/alfreton sat morn to find the boneyard and her gran :eek: :eek: .
should be in matlock mid pm. :cool:
i know what it's like to be let down over houses so i sympythize with her.

see you both sat pm.

john

pappajohn said:
WHERE THE HELL'S MY REPLY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twice!

i'll write it again for the third time. :mad:
yep, shirls birthday on saturday and she demands a feast. she insists she's related to bachuus, god of wine so the horn of plenty will be overflowing :D :D
i never got a reply from the site but i found two pubs with pitchs behind. :)
one at darley bridge Nr matlock(the square and compass and one in matlock(the duke william) both are on www.ukcampsites.co.uk under pubs with sites.
we are setting off on fri afternoon and stopping on way then going to belper/alfreton sat morn to find the boneyard and her gran :eek: :eek: .
should be in matlock mid pm. :cool:
i know what it's like to be let down over houses so i sympythize with her.

see you both sat pm.

john
great 1,well we will be around the area midday,so will text or phone you to see where you are staying......we will warm the red wine up hhee hhee :D :D :D
im sure we will be up for a feast yum yum..just pm me your mobile again so im sure i have the right 1...look forward to seeing you both..sammx

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back