Roof Tent

Penny13

We have bought a roof tent ( mad as hatters lol ) does anyone of sites or even WC where we could go for about the £10. We have a toilet still remaining responsible. South West area please …

There is a Facebook page that I occasionally looked at in the past it was called,
Under £10 sites no chat.
The no chat subtitle was to avoid threads of little or no relevance.

Davy

If you are in the CCC look at their out & about app for meets and Temporary Holiday Sites. They take all types of units. Some of their meets are on full facility sites for a much cheaper cost than the sites normally charge.

With only a tenner left what are pushing it there . Lol
Summerset
Blue anchor, Sandy bay , WSM north beach carpark 3 we used in lock down.

My sons friend recently bought one of these, paid under 2k just before a price increase.
I have to say it’s brilliant. Park up, un clip the abs lid and it raises on gas struts.

My sons friend recently bought one of these, paid under 2k just before a price increase.
I have to say it’s brilliant. Park up, un clip the abs lid and it raises on gas struts.

My daughter had one of those Steve, great bit of kit.

I had one of these;

I preferred the extra headroom for sitting up and taking in a view. I want another - Julie says no!

My daughter had one of those Steve, great bit of kit.

I had one of these;

I preferred the extra headroom for sitting up and taking in a view. I want another - Julie says no!
I’ve been looking at them for a few months now Rob, trying to persuade my son to go halves lol but he‘s after a new road bike so he’s buying that first.
I reckon one would be perfect on my Volvo V90 roof, leaving loads off space inside the car for everything else.
Like the look of the Columbus, Tentbox do a similiar shaped one that gives you more headroom.
My sons friend has a side awning fitted to his car roof rails Similiar to a Fiamma but considerably cheaper. Perfect for cooking under and chilling out if it’s raining.

I think we know why Julie says no!

Robmac on tour.jpg

Ron looked for ages and went with this one as it included the annex for our chairs and privacy ;) it’s also a 4 season tent. Took us ages to choose colour as it’s in a green as well but in the end we went bright and bold !!! Off this weekend after I finish work his nibs is properly retired now lazy arse ;)

Ox Overland
EC0FD342-EF26-4AAA-B7FB-547CE6787150.jpeg

Ron looked for ages and went with this one as it included the annex for our chairs and privacy ;) it’s also a 4 season tent. Took us ages to choose colour as it’s in a green as well but in the end we went bright and bold !!! Off this weekend after I finish work his nibs is properly retired now lazy arse ;)

Ox Overland
View attachment 110054
Certainly looks a lot of kit for the money😍. Got me thinking again. Need to teach the dogs how to climb ladders.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back