Roof light fitting

Maci

Hello everyone 😀
Does anyone know where I can get a roof window fitted in my converted camper van ? I'm near Banbury in Oxfordshire . I am happy to travel to a helpful fitting place. I can't fit it myself Iv got no clue what to do and need it not to leek 😄
Any help would I would be most greatful for.
Thanks for reading
Lisa

If i were you i would look for a boat glass roof hatch,they can be bought for 20/30 bucks at boat jumbles and are much much better than van or caravan hatches by miles.

I had a little look on eBay for one ,they look good , the shap would work on the roof too , it's just fitting the thing , I need local help , I was thinking to buy at the same place that fits ,
Thanks for the idea though ,
We are off to France and Spain for 5 weeks starting 20 July and don't have any opening windows in the main van body ! It's going to be so hot hot , I'v got a fan turbo fan thing that only sucks air , it's all metal ( My vans a retired sprinter police riot van ) I was thinking to take that out , and window in . I'm going to do a big ring around on Monday of caravan / motorhome company's till I find a place.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back