RIP Eric Ferenza

Admin

Administrator
I am sad to report that Eric "Ferenza" has passed away.
For most members who have been to a rally, you will have known Eric.

2953.jpg

I did love our banter sessions and his continuing quest to have more power in his van than Hinckley Point.

I hope they have your favourite beer and that last orders is never called. I know there will be many members raising a glass in your memory.

You will be missed.

RIP

Phil

Gutted to hear this awful news. Had many a good laugh with Eric, Iz & I will certainly miss his presence at the meets. Phil, do you know what will happen to Rosy, his dog? She will miss Eric for sure, breaks my heart just thinking of it.

RIP Eric. I will raise a glass to you tonight mate.

Gutted to hear this awful news. Had many a good laugh with Eric, Iz & I will certainly miss his presence at the meets. Phil, do you know what will happen to Rosy, his dog? She will miss Eric for sure, breaks my heart just thinking of it.

RIP Eric. I will raise a glass to you tonight mate.
Jeffmossy may know more about the dog.

I have just remembered the prank Sam [Scotia] pulled on Eric near Kelso at the last meet. It had us in stitches for days, Eric certainly came out with a right mouthful when he told us but he took it good spirit even though he nearly crapped himself.

I have just remembered the prank Sam [Scotia] pulled on Eric near Kelso at the last meet. It had us in stitches for days, Eric certainly came out with a right mouthful when he told us but he took it good spirit even though he nearly crapped himself.
The prank was he had pulled up at the carpark at the bottom of our garden. I was returning from dropping the motorhome off to have tyres fitted this was just before the Kelso meet and we were still wearing face masks in shops. I saw his motorhome so asked Christina to pull up and I put on my tartan face mask and thumped on his mh door. He eventually opened the door to which I went into full tourettes rant " who do you freekin motorhome wnkrs think you feckin are on, feckin parking and crapping where ye freekin want.
I could see his puzzled look half recognising the voice but not seeing the full face. He started to stammer trying to explain he thought it was a public carpark but his stammer got worse and he did looked shocked that's when I thought I had gone too far and pulled down my face mask it still took a wee while for him to recognise me as he had no idea that I lived there it was now his time for a tourettes moment then came in for a cuppa and feed. Shared many a pint with that man in the short period I had known him.
All the best big man loved your non pc honesty.
Sam

RIP Eric, we'll miss you mate and don't forget to have a drink with Georgie Best 👍

Regards,
Del and Diane xx

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back