RIP Benidorm legend

She was a regular around the Working Mens Clubs in the North East nearly 60 years ago on the Sunday lunchtime striporama. Her pal was Singe the Minge. She was very entertaining. RIP.

We've been watching Benidorm again lately, third time around, We are in the series where the cute weird lass from Two Pints is in it.

RIP old girl.

She was a regular around the Working Mens Clubs in the North East nearly 60 years ago on the Sunday lunchtime striporama. Her pal was Singe the Minge. She was very entertaining. RIP.
Thought she only appeared in Spain ?

No Kev she won't but to be honest I've never heard of her. I'm sure she was a very nice lady but I couldn't watch the program.
The earlier ones were really well written Rob, but a bit too slapstick sometimes.

Vicky (of the stickyness) had an act where she withdrew articles from within her lady garden, she was mentioned often but only seen the once I think.

The earlier ones were really well written Rob, but a bit too slapstick sometimes.

Vicky (of the stickyness) had an act where she withdrew articles from within her lady garden, she was mentioned often but only seen the once I think.

Yeah I cringed when I saw my comment this morning Kev - should never post after drinking all day!

My comment was clumsily directed at the show rather than a slight on her. I started watching an episode once but switched off after about 5 minutes, just not my sort of thing.

Yeah I cringed when I saw my comment this morning Kev - should never post after drinking all day!

My comment was clumsily directed at the show rather than a slight on her. I started watching an episode once but switched off after about 5 minutes, just not my sort of thing.
If we all liked the same thing there would only be one TV show Rob.

My comment in #5 was only taking the wee, not a slight on you me old mate ;) ;)

Sticky Starr is now the Benodorm replacement act & on the same lines ... She is on most nights at The Red Lion on the Rincon de loix but not till 1.00am so we have never been sober enough to make the show ... But there from Jan to Apr so will try to make it:- Only for research purposes of course 🤔

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back